Cosplay Adventures #2

So after waiting for what feels like the longest 24 hours,  my plaster cast had basically dried.

I flipped it over and started attempting to remove the cardboard from the mold.  Sadly the cardboard had absorbed some of the plaster mix and set into it which meant as I removed it the mold broke somewhat.

image

So this attempt was a right off, but on the upside I learnt that you can’t use cardboard to make molds. Luckily because I made pattern pieces I can mark it out again.

image

This time I’ve used foam card, I hope this works better.

Fingers crossed for me guys, cheers,
Ollie

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s